How's everyone doing?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fancymylotus

A Whole New World
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just checking in and wanted to say hello. I can offer words of encouragement and/or recommendations on the best flavors of ice cream for maximum stress relief

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 11 users
Members don't see this ad :)
13592772_659527150881635_533603412067789920_n.jpg

Reactions: 7 users
Anything that has a vanilla base and caramel finish works form me :angelic:

Ben and Jerry's half baked master race checking in

Sent from my Nexus 6P using SDN mobile

Reactions: 4 users
Ben and Jerry's cinnamon buns is king of all ice creams.

B&J Chunky Monkey served with bananas, honey, pecans, peanut butter, and self-hardening Reese's syrup, topped with a light Salt Bae flourish of Pink Himalayan for those that appreciate the finer things.

If you've gotten all your acceptances/rejections already, you deserve it. If you haven't, the induced diabetic coma will land you on the other side of the longest wait of your life.

Reactions: 1 users
Give me Blue Bell or give me Death

(although I did eat a bunch of Ben and Jerry's the one summer they had a listeria outbreak and its good too but so damn expensive!!)

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Ben and Jerry's Milk & Cookies in a chocolate dipped waffle cone. Yeah buddy...

I wanted to start to get in shape, and a "problem area" is my weak core. Are there good ab workout videos? Ab work is difficult for me so I always get really reluctant to do it...and then when I do get around to it, I'm awful at it (and the cycle continues).

Reactions: 1 user
Just checking in and wanted to say hello. I can offer words of encouragement and/or recommendations on the best flavors of ice cream for maximum stress relief

I seem to have been accidentally accepted to medical school, an error I didn't realize until I was performing pelvic exams in third year. How can I fix this?

I seem to have been accidentally accepted to medical school, an error I didn't realize until I was performing pelvic exams in third year. How can I fix this?

You're really good at pelvic exams though. According to what I heard.

I wanted to start to get in shape, and a "problem area" is my weak core. Are there good ab workout videos? Ab work is difficult for me so I always get really reluctant to do it...and then when I do get around to it, I'm awful at it (and the cycle continues).

Best Ab workout to do for beginners are planks. You don't want a lot of movement with your ab workouts, they lead to injuries and stress on different parts of your body. Plus your abs are there for stability. I would do normal planks and side planks until they're very easy for you, then start looking for alternatives.

Give me Blue Bell or give me Death

(although I did eat a bunch of Ben and Jerry's the one summer they had a listeria outbreak and its good too but so damn expensive!!)
very texas thing to say -fellow texan hahah

Blue Bell is clearly the best ice cream.

Compound lifts. Front + back squats, deadlifts, bent over rows, military press

Half the thread is talking about ice cream and the other half is talking about core workouts.. interesting

Reactions: 3 users
I will settle for chocolate any day, but preferably rocky road. ;)