Hows everyone doing?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

golfmontpoker

I hate chemistry
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all! Havent been on here for a while... Just curious to see how all you good old people are doing on the admissions process and taking the DAT. Ill update on what I have been doing. Decided on getting my Masters in Health Administration and have decided to start taking some helicopter flying lessons :cool: (always wanted to do it, would do it as a career, but the salaries are rediculously low, 50k a year! Kind of a downer eh?) So hows everyone doing?

Members don't see this ad.

golfmontpoker said:
Hey all! Havent been on here for a while... Just curious to see how all you good old people are doing on the admissions process and taking the DAT. Ill update on what I have been doing. Decided on getting my Masters in Health Administration and have decided to start taking some helicopter flying lessons :cool: (always wanted to do it, would do it as a career, but the salaries are rediculously low, 50k a year! Kind of a downer eh?) So hows everyone doing?

:eek: studying :eek:

Hey there! we haven't heard from you in a while.
a lot of us have taken our DAT's and are in this dreadful waiting process.

Anyway, it's awesome you're taking sometime off to do some things you really enjoy! Keep us updated,
KK

Members don't see this ad :)
golfmontpoker said:

welcome back :)

golfmontpoker said:

Congrats on your decisions. Glad to hear you are doing well.

golfmontpoker said:

sup, G! good seeing you doing what you love man!

I've always wanted a helicopter. One with a full size bed and a garage that holds a 997 GT3.

I'm up to giving myself an ulcer with all this waiting.

At least I sunk the DAT's battleship and might have a sporting chance at matriculation now!