HPSP and OML

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JRS18

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just found out that I was placed on the order of merit list (OML) for the Army Vet HPSP. My recruiter didn't give me much information on it and I have been following some of the threads about what this actually means to me and if I should even hope to get one of the scholarships at this point (considering I have no idea where I stand on the list, how many scholarships were offered this year, etc.). I wanted to know if any one else knew about this and have gone may shed some light on some of my options at this point. One thing to consider, if I got the scholarship, my acceptance would be pending on getting surgery between now and August. My recruiter recommends me getting the surgery so that if I do get off the OML, no complications will arise when submitting the final paperwork and getting compensated. The surgery is not exactly imperative but as i said, I would need to get it if I got the scholarship (the surgery is a bit expensive so that is why I am a little tentative to get it since I am not guaranteed that I will get the scholarship). If anyone could shed some light on this matter or offer any advise on this that would be great. Thanks

Members don't see this ad.