HSDN Alumni Badge - Class of 2017

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

undetermine

Mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello! I have graduated high school and I'm wondering of a mod can change me to HSDN Alumni 🙂 And if anyone else has graduated high school, or will be in the next month, you can reply here and hopefully get your badge too!

Congratulations Class of 2017 and good luck in college!!
 
Hello! I have graduated high school and I'm wondering of a mod can change me to HSDN Alumni 🙂 And if anyone else has graduated high school, or will be in the next month, you can reply here and hopefully get your badge too!

Congratulations Class of 2017 and good luck in college!!
Congrats! A request to the Help Desk will do it.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad