hSDN Class of 2012

monty_python_spam.jpg

Yeah. I have applied to about 10, but the applicant pool is so large my hopes aren't high.

That's my problem too. I'm trying to turn my focus to locally awarded stuff for exactly that reason. I just caught wind of a couple more obscure ones specific to my and the adjacent school district, sooo, fingers crossed for having a shot at those. :xf:

Members don't see this ad :)
That's my problem too. I'm trying to turn my focus to locally awarded stuff for exactly that reason. I just caught wind of a couple more obscure ones specific to my and the adjacent school district, sooo, fingers crossed for having a shot at those. :xf:

Yeah, that has been my idea too. Hoping that I can get some money from the local organizations with my grades and newspaper work. Can't say for sure, though.

Good luck to you! I have a friend whose sister's friend applied for just about every scholarship she could get her hands on, and, much to her surprise, was awarded a scholarship for Jewish students... even though she wasn't Jewish. She was the only one who applied :p

Good Luck. *heavy sigh*

How dare that spammer steal the top post. The nerve of people these days....

Good Luck. *heavy sigh*

How dare that spammer steal the top post. The nerve of people these days....

Haha, *heavy sigh* is right. :p Choosing to remain optimistic, if for no other reason than the preservation of my sanity. :D

Got my immunizations updated today, now my arm hurts.

On the plus side, I GOT A COWBOY BAND-AID! (And a tootsie-pop).

Members don't see this ad :)
Got my immunizations updated today, now my arm hurts.

On the plus side, I GOT A COWBOY BAND-AID! (And a tootsie-pop).

Do you have your complete transcripts? Make sure they are all in order. When I had to get my OSHA certification I had an issue because all my Hep B shots were marked down as being on one day.

GUYS! I PAID MY ENROLLMENT FEE TODAY! I KNOW FOR CERTAIN WHERE I'M GOING TO COLLEGE NOW!! :D :soexcited:

Last edited:
Congrats Ceph!! Where?

(If you don't mind me asking).

Only...got...45... Minutes...of...sleep. Wierdly enough, I don't feel tired, my only drawback to being sleep deprived is that I get really angry for the first hour or so...

Damn, I forgot that Varsityblue goes to UofM... Good thing I still have time to attend a different school.

Congrats Ceph!! Where?

(If you don't mind me asking).

I shall withhold the name for internet anonymity/ninja skillz purposes, but it's a moderately small private school with an awesomesauce program that I didn't think we would be able to afford, but apparently we can after all. I thought I was going to end up at my state's flagship school, which wouldn't have been a bad thing, but I am super excited that I get to go to this school after all. :D

Who's Varsityblue, by the way? Somebody in pre-allo? I don't venture over there much.

I shall withhold the name for internet anonymity/ninja skillz purposes, but it's a moderately small private school with an awesomesauce program that I didn't think we would be able to afford, but apparently we can after all. I thought I was going to end up at my state's flagship school, which wouldn't have been a bad thing, but I am super excited that I get to go to this school after all. :D

Who's Varsityblue, by the way? Somebody in pre-allo? I don't venture over there much.

It's an allusion to an earlier event that occurred in this thread. Search for the name, its pretty funny.

Geez, you are crazy secretive.... My best guess is Malone.

Last edited:
Damn, I forgot that Varsityblue goes to UofM... Good thing I still have time to attend a different school.

I thought she was canadian?

And yeah Ceph, my first post here was bathed in fire by VarsityBlue. Page 10.

Gah, what a way to begin my SDN life. I am not proud.

Took a tour of my college yesterday. Was really good, and got to look at the science labs for chemistry classes (I'm going in as biochem). Definitely made the right choice after looking back.

Ceph, maybe a clue for us?

You could even distribute hints via PM, if you are worried about randoms creeping on you.

Also, let my pot of spaghetti boil over, like a BOSS.

You could even distribute hints via PM, if you are worried about randoms creeping on you.

Also, let my pot of spaghetti boil over, like a BOSS.

Why bother, I'm obviously right, and she is freaking out because I am such a pro spy.

Why bother, I'm obviously right, and she is freaking out because I am such a pro spy.

:laugh: Nope, though I did consider Malone. I'm also impressed that you even came up with that school... Hardly anybody knows about it :p

It's an allusion to an earlier event that occurred in this thread. Search for the name, its pretty funny.

I thought she was canadian?

And yeah Ceph, my first post here was bathed in fire by VarsityBlue. Page 10.

Gah, what a way to begin my SDN life. I am not proud.

Pahaha, I just found it. I remember that now. My reaction was and still is something along the lines of :wtf:

So my friend calls me and tells me that I have a paper due on monday(I miss the last 20 mins of English every mon-wed-fri) about 5 minutes ago.... :( I thought I had a HW free weekend...

:ninja: :D

Ouchhhh, that sucks. How long of a paper?

Im done now, I was told like 3 paragraphs over "How do I know whether what I see is real or the mere projection of my imagination?".

It's legit. Borderline incredible for someone running on 45 minutes of sleep. :D

Nice INS.

Also, look behind you Ceph. INS is an insatiable spy, and will stop at nothing.

Hahaha, apparently so! I suppose it makes sense, with him being the resident chief of espionage and all :D :p

Gahhh, my homework load is ramping up for the final push until exams... Battling with senioritis big time.

Last edited:
:ninja:

So... Beat FF13-2 finally...

Spoiler:

What the hell Sqaure Enix? I can't believe that I just wasted the last 4 hours of my life for a "To be continued" ending.I mean seriously, my five year old cousin could write a better ending than that! :boom:

Haha, I've overheard a couple people talking about that at school. Their reactions were also along the lines of :boom: :p

Subject line of a college email I got today (not from the school I'm going to): "[Ceph], we have pie." Pahahahaha. :D

Haha, I've overheard a couple people talking about that at school. Their reactions were also along the lines of :boom: :p

Subject line of a college email I got today (not from the school I'm going to): "[Ceph], we have pie." Pahahahaha. :D

Malone?

Lol nope, it was from a different school. Just one of the "hey you should apply here because you're awesome and we'd be awesome for you blahblahblah" emails. :p

Lol. Tell them if the school you are attending whips their own cream.

I am reading a book called 50/50, about a guy who runs fifty marathons in fifty days. Hardcore. (And pretty well written, makes me wonder if there was a ghostwriter).

That sucks INS. One of my friends has the game but is finishing Skyrim before he starts FF-13-2. I wonder if he knows yet....

Lol. Tell them if the school you are attending whips their own cream.

I am reading a book called 50/50, about a guy who runs fifty marathons in fifty days. Hardcore. (And pretty well written, makes me wonder if there was a ghostwriter).

That sucks INS. One of my friends has the game but is finishing Skyrim before he starts FF-13-2. I wonder if he knows yet....

Don't tell him he wasted sixty bucks... It would kill him. Better to let him enjoy the journey and hate the destination than crushing his soul now...

Avengers quote:

Thor's evil brother: "We have an army."

Stark: "We have a Hulk."

Yeah, you're right. Shouldn't ruin the journey for him.

Is the Avengers out yet? I am so excited for that, and the new SpiderMan movie. True to the comic book!! W00t!

May 4th, May 3rd midnight premier. I get to get payed to dress up as iron man. :D

Every time I see that baby picture, I am intimidated. That baby is my hero.

Indeed.
In the words of George Costanza, 'Sometimes the thought of a good nap is the only thing getting me up in the morning.'