Huff

Started by Doc Samson
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Doc Samson said:
Anyone else catch the first episode of the new season of Huff on Showtime? Well worth the $30 for the DVD box set of the first season if you need to catch up.

No-one? Really? Some of the most accurate depictions of psychotherapy I've ever seen on TV. Go rent it... seriously!
 
Doc Samson said:
No-one? Really? Some of the most accurate depictions of psychotherapy I've ever seen on TV. Go rent it... seriously!

i am still watching the first season. luv it. all shrinks should watch this show.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Doc Samson said:
No-one? Really? Some of the most accurate depictions of psychotherapy I've ever seen on TV. Go rent it... seriously!

What kind of therapy?