Human anatomy credit

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Munchy

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I checked 5 schools that are of interest to me but it seems like anatomy credit is not needed (all of them just require 1 year of gen. bio)

Is there any schools that you can think of that actually require this credit? (i want to know if there are such schools in case i change my mind later)

Members don't see this ad.

Just a few I guess. Of the schools that I'm applying to Midwestern and Indiana both require anatomy. Indiana requires the lab as well. I'm probably gonna take anatomy and any other courses that I know I will repeat in dental school as long as my schedule allows for them. These courses will help you in dental school just like AP Bio/AP Chem/AP Physics helped you in college. They should provide a good base of knowledge for much more rigorous study.

Hi everyone,

I checked 5 schools that are of interest to me but it seems like anatomy credit is not needed (all of them just require 1 year of gen. bio)

Is there any schools that you can think of that actually require this credit? (i want to know if there are such schools in case i change my mind later)

The Ohio State University!