Human Anatomy/Physiology

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Janeausten

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello again :)
This may be longer than need be for my questions. haha I am currently taking classes after graduating to improve my science GPA, as per what fellow SDN'ers suggested, at a new 4 year institution. (an informal post-bacc.) I currently have a sGPA of 3.06. If I receive the grades I am expected to receive , my GPA will jump to about 3.18. That is still low, so I wanted to take anatomy and human physiology. Problem is that the class is already full for the fall semester since there is a long wait list for current students. If I do not manage to make it to Anatomy at my 4 year institution, is it okay to take it at a community college? I have only taken one biology course at a community college, basic Bio 101. However, since the community college I am looking into splits Human Anatomy and Human Physiology, I would have a total of three biology courses at a community college. Would, in total, 1 basic bio and 2 upper level bio at a community college look awful for a student already treading on thin ice? Thank you in advance for any insightful comments!

Members don't see this ad.