Human cloning survey. Help me please

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

notimetogo

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm doing a survey for my essay. It's about human cloning. I think it is a good idea to put it in this forum because I want to see how people who wanna work in medical field think about this phenomenon. There are only 3 questions. Click on the link below to go to the survey website. Thanks a lot everyone:love:

*mod note: removed link, against SDN rules.* -t

Members don't see this ad.

I'm doing a survey for my essay. It's about human cloning. I think it is a good idea to put it in this forum because I want to see how people who wanna work in medical field think about this phenomenon. There are only 3 questions. Click on the link below to go to the survey website. Thanks a lot everyone:love:

How is this related to pharmacy?:rolleyes:

I took your little survey. I do support (no monetarily) human cloning research. But I don't know how many kinds of human cloning there is, I guessed 2? :confused:

Members don't see this ad :)
I wrote a paper on cloning a few years back. I had to do a lot of research for that paper. Interesting topic.

I took your little survey. I do support (no monetarily) human cloning research. But I don't know how many kinds of human cloning there is, I guessed 2? :confused:

I think that process that results in identical twins is considered (natural) cloning. So I would also guess two.

How is this related to pharmacy?:rolleyes:

Clones will take medicine:D
Human cloning is very interesting topic. I don't know the clone of a man would call the man daddy or bro:smuggrin:. What do you think?
Please help me complete survey at
*removed link* -t

Would the genes be considered hand-me-downs?

Status
Not open for further replies.