Hungarian schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

elise23455

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am a Canadian student applying to Hungarian schools. Is anyone else already study there or planning to apply?

Also has anyone got exemption from the entrance exam ( have a bachelor degree in science)?

How is the application process?
 
I am a Canadian student applying to Hungarian schools. Is anyone else already study there or planning to apply?

Also has anyone got exemption from the entrance exam ( have a bachelor degree in science)?

How is the application process?
I don't think you will get any answers here. This forum is mostly populated by people with foreign dental degrees, seeking licensing in the US