Deleted.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

celldoc

Gold Member
10+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Deleted.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
i am close, in prague, czech republic. we have a few transfers here from the polish/hungarian schools. if you need any info, let me know!

I spent 5 years in Debrecen, Hungary at DOTE, the medical school there. This past fall, I transferred back to the U.S. with affiliations to one of the newer Caribbean schools, for the sole purpose of being able to do all of my clinical rotations here. Some of my best friends from there transferred to the Katowice, Poland medical school about 1 1/2 ago, and we still keep in touch. So, I guess I'm well qualified to answer any questions you might have about either one of these countries' med schools. If you can be more specific with your question(s), I'll try my best to answer. Out of curiousity, your profile says you're a med student, so why are you inquiring about European med schools?

Members don't see this ad :)
•••quote:•••Originally posted by Andrew Gomes:
•I spent 5 years in Debrecen, Hungary at DOTE, the medical school there. •••••DOTE = ______________________________?

:)

DOTE is the acronym for Debreceni Orvostudamany Egyetem... quite a mouthful :wink: ... it means "The University Medical School of Debrecen" in Hungarian.