• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

nikibean

Tip your guide.
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 4, 2004
Cali. But not the cool part.
Visit site
Status
Other Health Professions Student
What was your drink of choice last night?

(Or, how long did it take you to forget your name. .. )

About the Ads

fizzbot

5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 1, 2004
Visit site
Status
hellz yes, threw down on a double power hour.... then went on to the shotgunning... nothing but the beast baby.

OnMyWayThere

OMS-III
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 2, 2003
The best coast (west coast)
Status
Patron Gold tequila served as a martini (shake in ice and poor in a martini glass - straight up)

Although that darn restaurant charged $16 per drink, I managed to down 3 of them. Paying the price now because I have to study for an upcoming Bio and Orgo test.

Wahooali

The Real Sydney Bristow
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 26, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Visit site
Status
Very strong Margaritas, Tequila shots, and Corona....it was a Mexican themed kind of night. ;) And surprisingly not hungover. Now time to enjoy the sunshine and freedom before I start studying once again in June.

sanny

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 4, 2003
Visit site
Status
ha ha, lets see....
cranberry and vodka and sky blue. ah, we had a blast, but i was beat by the end of the night! and didnt feel too well today....

About the Ads