Hunter College DPT Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Prophecy60

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey I was wondering if anyone has an interview for Hunter College and knows about the program. I have one on December 3rd and I just realized that I am one of the first they interview.
 
I have one on the 14th too. I would say do your standard preparation for a DPT interview and make sure you are well-informed about the program. Keep in mind there is an essay to write at first too...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any one hear nack from Hunter? I had interview 12/14, nothing yet, they said two weeks but was wondering if anyone got any calls?
Hello! I haven't heard anything yet and was told that to check your email beginning/middle of january. Im hoping people will post when they are notified as well.