MSW Hunter College MSW program (Fall 2018). Who applied? Who got interview dates? Acceptances?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RxAlchemist

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
How long does it usually to take to hear back about an interview date after your application is completed/submitted to the Hunter College MSW program? My application was completed a few days ago. Wondering how long to hear about an interview date. Anyone who did this process last year or even earlier this year can shine some light please? Thanks! =)

Members don't see this ad.

How long does it usually to take to hear back about an interview date after your application is completed/submitted to the Hunter College MSW program? My application was completed a few days ago. Wondering how long to hear about an interview date. Anyone who did this process last year or even earlier this year can shine some light please? Thanks! =)

Hi! I submitted my application on 3/3/18, my application became "complete" on 3/9/18, and I received an email to interview on 3/11/18!

Hi! I submitted my application on 3/3/18, my application became "complete" on 3/9/18, and I received an email to interview on 3/11/18!
Hey! Awesome! Thanks for replying! What questions did they ask during the interview?