• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

MBHockey

Feb 22, 2008
NYC
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
With the help of several of you on this board and many, many people in real life I have decided to leave my current job (i'm a mechanical engineer) and pursue a career in medicine.

Step one is picking up the few remaining (undergraduate) classes I must take, and a few others for good measure. I live not far out of the city, and I know Hunter has a good reputation so I will be commuting. I'm not a candidate for their official post-bac program because I have too many of the classes already completed (from my BS in ME), but would I still have those same teachers and be in the same classes with the students who are in the post-bac program?

Lastly, does anyone have experience with Hunter's science department? I'm looking at which teachers to seek out or avoid for stuff like organic chem, Bio II, and Biochem.

Anyone have any insider knowledge to share with me?

Thanks

About the Ads
This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.