You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Hunter DPT Class of 2021
Started by Hulam
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I found out I was waitlisted about 3 days ago...hoping I get a seat!
How did you find out? My friend is also waiting but hasn't heard anything. Do they tell you the spot?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How did you find out? My friend is also waiting but hasn't heard anything. Do they tell you the spot?
They sent an e-mail stating that they've accepted 30 (out of class max 32) people and waitlisted 15. They also stated that they're still finishing up interviews this week, and once that's completed they will contact us and let us know our spot. Also I was wondering..do they require a commitment deposit?
They sent an e-mail stating that they've accepted 30 (out of class max 32) people and waitlisted 15. They also stated that they're still finishing up interviews this week, and once that's completed they will contact us and let us know our spot. Also I was wondering..do they require a commitment deposit?
I don’t think there is a deposit, when didn’t you get that email? I thought their interviews finished last week.
I don’t think there is a deposit, when didn’t you get that email? I thought their interviews finished last week.
I got that e-mail on the 11th. I think they may have had some delays due to the snowstorm during the first week of Jan.
I had an interview in early December and haven't heard anything from them... should i be concerned? Have they sent rejections yet?
Yes they did, my friend got one. You can call, they will tell you if you are waitlisted.
Has anyone heard anything yet? I’ve also been waitlisted.Yes they did, my friend got one. You can call, they will tell you if you are waitlisted.
Found out was rejected last week 🙁Has anyone heard anything yet? I’ve also been waitlisted.
I was interviewed by Hunter mid November and was accepted December 18th. At the time of application, my stats were as follows:If people who were accepted into the program wouldn't mind, can you post your stats? GPAs, GRE scores, hours, etc?
GPA: 3.76 (Ultimately was accepted with a 3.86 because I was taking classes in the Fall and Spring semesters leading up to starting school that summer and had straight A's my senior year).
Pre-req GPA: 3.7.
Outpatient hours: 500 hours in one outpatient facility.
Inpatient hours: 53 hours in one hospital.
GRE: Quantitative-153, Qualitative-149.
A word of advice for anyone looking to get into any physical therapy program would be to really prepare for your interview. With Hunter and most of my other schools, I was interviewed by two people which each graded my interview out of 50. Put the two together and your score is out of 100. They take that score and average it out with your GPA (your GPA times 25. So if your GPA is a 3.5, multiply that by 25 and your GPA score would be an 87.5. They average that 87.5 with whatever grade you got on your interview). Google "PT school interview questions" and a couple of great websites will pop up. Practice the questions with a person and/or in a mirror and I can guarantee you that you'll crush in the interview. Show up in a suit, be professional, and show personality. Good luck!
YogaSerena
New Member
What interview questions they asked you? Do you mind share your essays questions? Thanks a LOT!!I was interviewed by Hunter mid November and was accepted December 18th. At the time of application, my stats were as follows:
GPA: 3.76 (Ultimately was accepted with a 3.86 because I was taking classes in the Fall and Spring semesters leading up to starting school that summer and had straight A's my senior year).
Pre-req GPA: 3.7.
Outpatient hours: 500 hours in one outpatient facility.
Inpatient hours: 53 hours in one hospital.
GRE: Quantitative-153, Qualitative-149.
A word of advice for anyone looking to get into any physical therapy program would be to really prepare for your interview. With Hunter and most of my other schools, I was interviewed by two people which each graded my interview out of 50. Put the two together and your score is out of 100. They take that score and average it out with your GPA (your GPA times 25. So if your GPA is a 3.5, multiply that by 25 and your GPA score would be an 87.5. They average that 87.5 with whatever grade you got on your interview). Google "PT school interview questions" and a couple of great websites will pop up. Practice the questions with a person and/or in a mirror and I can guarantee you that you'll crush in the interview. Show up in a suit, be professional, and show personality. Good luck!