Hunter DPT Class of 2022

Started by Gc53
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Gc53

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I recently got my acceptance and officially accepted my seat today. This is for any students or applicants for this cycle to speak about. That being said, I’d also like to know what others are planning in terms of living accommodations as I am too far to travel and am considering a city apartment. Anyone’s experiences with apartments would be greatly helpful!
 
There is probably an NYC apartments facebook page you can find for people subleasing or looking for roommates.
Can I ask what your stats are and when you interviewed?
 
There is probably an NYC apartments facebook page you can find for people subleasing or looking for roommates.
Can I ask what your stats are and when you interviewed?
My stats are in the NY thread, sorry if it’s a little while back. Have you interviewed yet?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know if Hunter is still holding interviews? I applied a while ago and still have heard nothing.
 
Does anyone know if Hunter is still holding interviews? I applied a while ago and still have heard nothing.
I emailed them on 12/6 for a follow-up of my interview and the secretary told me that they're finishing up interviews that week... I would contact them if anything.
 
Hey i interviewed on 12/14 and got my interview around 11/14-11/15, but when i went they told me they're holding interviews all the way until January and that's when i should be hearing back.
 
I just got rejected from hunter college, I am bummed out, bc I thought I did pretty well in the interview and they made this decision so quickly, I just interviewed last Friday
 
I just got rejected from hunter college, I am bummed out, bc I thought I did pretty well in the interview and they made this decision so quickly, I just interviewed last Friday
Did they email you or called? and when did you find out? I wish you the best on your other apps!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad