Hunter or Nova Southeastern

Started by arnie
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

arnie

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Everyone,

I have a phone interview with Nova tomorrow and was wondering if anyone who interviewed and got accepted remembers how long it took to get an decision after the interview. Also has anyone who interview at Hunter been given a decision yet? Thanks!
 
I had interview with Hunter dec 15th and i got a letter the end of last week - Rejected
Good luck to you though...dont know anything about the other school
 
Also has anyone who interview at Hunter been given a decision yet? Thanks!

I interviewed with Hunter and haven't heard anything yet. I know someone interviewed at Hunter and heard that they got in last month. Anyone else hear from them?

On pins and needles!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I interviewed with Hunter and haven't heard anything yet. I know someone interviewed at Hunter and heard that they got in last month. Anyone else hear from them?

On pins and needles!

I went to an open house at Hunter in Sept. and Dr. Krasilovsky said that he would call the outstanding applicants and offer them seats before Christmas. What's keeping me on pin and needles is that I don't know whether to expect a letter, email, or phone call. I guess we'll see what happens. Good Luck!
 
Nova is a great school but very expensive. Living in south florida can be expensive too. After the interview I got accepted in less than a week. If you're accepted you get a phone call. Good luck with your phone interview.

I have my Duke interview this monday and I'm trying to decide if I should go or not. I'm also waiting to hear back from 2 more florida schools and one more in NC. I think it's smarter for me to go to a school in Florida because of in-state tuition. Also, I really want to practice in Florida because of the beautiful weather so I dunno. Having to decide the next three years of life really sucks.
 
I interviewed at Hunter in early December and haven't heard anything yet. Of course, I already accepted my seat at Stony Brook so it's sort of a moot point, but I'm still curious. When I was there they said that everyone would know by mid January.