hunter post bac website link?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aspiringMD

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score

hi,
i've searched online for the hunter post bac website but cannot seem to find it. does hunter have a formal post bac program?

according to the aamc website, hunter is not listed. am i missing something obvious here?

where can i download an application? :) or who should i call for more info?

thanks in advance!

take care.

Members don't see this ad.

The answer to your question can be found in your private messages.

snorkelingdoc2b said:
The answer to your question can be found in your private messages.

Sorry to bump this old thread - I was doing a similar search and was hoping someone could set me in the right direction. I'd love to visit this summer, as I begin my process to apply to the post-bacc program next year. Alternatively, if there is someone in the program currently, that has a moment of free time to show me around, I'd be truly grateful - I'd like to take you to lunch in exchange for setting me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance

Members don't see this ad :)
Hunter does not have a web site per se as it is not a formal post-bacc program. They do have an informal program which basically allows you to complete the pre-med requirements and have a pre-med committee letter written for you. There is a Yahoo Group maintained by current Hunter Post-Baccs that can answer most, if not all of your questions about the program. They can be found at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PreHealthPostBacc/

Hope this helps.

feel free to peruse the thread i started long ago, "hunter hunter HUNTER". it should be lurking around in the archives here somewhere. . .