Hunterjumper....

Started by OneDay81
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I thought I posted it in a thread around here somewhere, but I guess not. I actually did really well! For the little time I studied (about 3 weeks) and breaking up with my boyfriend the night before I took it 🙄, I was pretty happy with a 500V and a 760Q 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh wow! Sorry about the break up but at least you still rocked it!:highfive:
Haha, don't worry, I was the one doing the breaking up 😉 It had been coming for awhile and I just finally got fed up the night before and broke up with him. And thanks 🙂
 
if only there were some way to message somebody on the forums privately to have a 1 on 1 correspondence..
😉
 
I figured she might want to share her score with everyone. Sorry to force you to read this thread, I'll try not to do it again.
 
I thought I posted it in a thread around here somewhere, but I guess not. I actually did really well! For the little time I studied (about 3 weeks) and breaking up with my boyfriend the night before I took it 🙄, I was pretty happy with a 500V and a 760Q 🙂
👍