hurricane Harvey reschedule interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sean94

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
anybody from tx that has an interview this week and had to reschedule due to the hurricane and heavy rainfall? my interview was on aug 31st and next available date I got is dec 1st. crazy.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Wow that sucks, for Houston? wonder if thats affects SA too

Reactions: 1 user
anybody from tx that has an interview this week and had to reschedule due to the hurricane and heavy rainfall? my interview was on aug 31st and next available date I got is dec 1st. crazy.
Did they just email you? I'm scheduled to interview on the 5th in Houston

Members don't see this ad :)
Who knows how long it will take the city to recover. I'm sure it will push everything back for the dental school in Houston.

Houston student here. Our classes were originally canceled until Monday the 28th but have all been canceled until Sept 5th.
Water level and conditions are tragic here. Many people are on mandatory evacuation in North Houston and SW Houston, water is up to the powerlines.
Thankfully we don't have very many fatalities but are just praying this hurricane finishes quickly.
You most likely will not get any calls returned any time soon, most places are closed with the exception of some HEB, Fiestas, and Krogers.

Here is a link to directly donate to our ASDA chapter to help with hurricane relief if you feel you can help in any way: Hurricane Harvey Relief Donation

Here's the conditions from day 2... we still have 3 more days of this rain, water levels are expected to peak by Wednesday:

Reactions: 2 users
Houston student here. Our classes were originally canceled until Monday the 28th but have all been canceled until Sept 5th.
Water level and conditions are tragic here. Many people are on mandatory evacuation in North Houston and SW Houston, water is up to the powerlines.
Thankfully we don't have very many fatalities but are just praying this hurricane finishes quickly.
You most likely will not get any calls returned any time soon, most places are closed with the exception of some HEB, Fiestas, and Krogers.

Here is a link to directly donate to our ASDA chapter to help with hurricane relief if you feel you can help in any way: Hurricane Harvey Relief Donation

Here's the conditions from day 2... we still have 3 more days of this rain, water levels are expected to peak by Wednesday:

Are they extending the school year to make up for lost time?

Are they extending the school year to make up for lost time?

as a medical student in florida, also curious what they did because were all nervous about whats going to happen with school after irma