HY Books

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pugsly

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Just wondering if anyone knows if there is a big difference between the 1st edition and the latest edition of the Hy Anatomy and Biochem books. Please let me know. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

pugsly said:
Hi,

Just wondering if anyone knows if there is a big difference between the 1st edition and the latest edition of the Hy Anatomy and Biochem books. Please let me know. Thanks.

i really dont know but i bought the 2nd edition hy anatomy book last week and found out today from the lww site that they are going to have a new edition out at the end of the year...seems to me that it might be worth it to get the 3rd edition when it comes out if you have the 1st edition right now

i've been using old editions of some books b/c they were cheaper to buy than buying new...so far i haven't had any problems. the most important is to have fa within 2 years i would say. the other books are just to help understand concepts, not memorize, and i don't think those concepts change so much...just my opinion.