Hybrid residency

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

starrsgirl

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm interested in exploring my residency options after graduation. However, there are a lot of factors that will prohibit me from relocating my family or pursuing a traditional model residency. I'm hoping to compile a list of schools that offer hybrid residencies where you can do the residency from a location of your choice (ortho is my first choice, followed by Sports and Women's heath). Can anyone add to my list of programs? There does not seem to be a way to sort the programs on ABPTRFE by model/location which is frustrating.

So far, I've found:

Temple University
EIM
NextGen
St. Augustine
NAIOMT
Arcadia