Hydrops Fetalis

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gibsonjeffrey

---->*On a roll*
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok I know that this website is not used for this but what can everyone tell me about Hydrops Fetalis my wife is prenant and our baby was just diganosed with Hydrops Fetalis. I am freaking out and in the search for as much information as I can. Please help fast..

Thank you all
Jeffrey

Members don't see this ad.

Ok I know that this website is not used for this but what can everyone tell me about Hydrops Fetalis my wife is prenant and our baby was just diganosed with Hydrops Fetalis. I am freaking out and in the search for as much information as I can. Please help fast..

Thank you all
Jeffrey

If you know this site isn't used for this why post and say that? I'm sure Wikipedia and your wife's OB/gyn have answers.

Btw. Sorry about the diagnosis

Thank you all
Jeffrey

im really sorry jeffrey but its SDN policy to close all threads that seek medical advice since they are violations of the terms of service. here is an article from medline though with some basic info on hydrops fetalis: http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/007308.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.