Hygiene and cleanliness

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

eurosanic

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, everyone in the forum,

I wanted to ask you how we can ensure that the medical centre or hospital we visited meets all the requirements of medical hygiene and cleanliness.

I am aware that reviews have not been carried out as often lately, and this may mean that they are not as stringent in the reports.

Thank you and a greeting!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello, everyone in the forum,

I wanted to ask you how we can ensure that the medical centre or hospital we visited meets all the requirements of medical hygiene and cleanliness.

I am aware that reviews have not been carried out as often lately, and this may mean that they are not as stringent in the reports.

Thank you and a greeting!
Aside from the fact that the emergency department is generally inside a hospital, this question has literally nothing to do with emergency medicine.

Reactions: 1 user
This forum is for health professional students and providers to discuss the subspecialty of emergency medicine. It is not designed to provide information on hospitals to the general public.

I would recommend checking with the local board of health for information on your local hospital.

Closing thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.