I <3 UMDNJ!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shan-bot 2000

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I had my interview today and I am in LOVE! woot! This school rocks and if i get in, I'm totally going.

one quick question for anyone that knows:

Is there a gym/exercise facility for the students?? They didn't show us one on the tour and i forgot to ask about it.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
There is a small gym in the building where the admissions office is, as well as a little indoor track. They didn't show us on the tour either, but I took a look around after my interview, and there is a little indoor court for basketball, with a little track on the upper level around it, with a gym as well. From what I gather, most people go to local gyms, but there is at least a small facility available.

Clarification.

yes, there is a gym and it's kind of small but adequate for the quick workout during lunch, before class if you can actually wake up, or after classes. the multipurpose room is where a lot of events go on and we pull out the basketball hoops a couple times a week. usually monday and friday. the gym costs about $80 a year i think for students. i personally go to the Voorhees Y (free membership from the school) cause it's closer to where I live and has racquetball courts (that's my thing).

shan-bot, good luck, the hard parts over! i'll try to use this info to get the tour guides to include the gym on their tours.

-J