i am going to kill someone

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BOOYAH

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
i hate this focking test.

Members don't see this ad.

BOOYAH said:
i hate this focking test.

booyah, i am pretty sure i know you ... oh btw i agree w/u this test is really waaay too much work.

just remember this and you'll be fine:
"medschool booyah!"

g/l studying dude... are you back at home or still up in nyc ???

pm me

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah, Q bank has been toying with my emotions the last couple of days, so I decided to switch into questions from the Lange Mirco Review book. I think I missed something like 8 out of 158 on bacteriology. I feel a lot better now.
F-this test. I think they should give you a straight up Pass or Fail.
Stay up playas.

modemduck said:
booyah, i am pretty sure i know you ... oh btw i agree w/u this test is really waaay too much work.

just remember this and you'll be fine:
"medschool booyah!"

g/l studying dude... are you back at home or still up in nyc ???

pm me

what up buddy, i'm still here.
one week to go to review/cram/memorize everything. there really isn't enough time and i can't move my date.

i'm having trouble with the pharm, esp the toxicities and reactions. they might as well give the drugs numbers instead of names since it's so arbitrary. "mr. gagasguich takes drug #4125. what reaction could happen if he also took drug #235 concurrently?"
plus how much of this minutiae really matters in the long run?

How many times have we asked ourselves "how much of this minutiae really matters in the long run?" over the past 2 years!?!

Ooooh, pass/fail sounds REALLY good right now!!!

15 days and counting

mjl1717 said:
First Id say everone "take some deep breaths"
#2 bacteriology is OK, but what about immunology?

Immunology is strong. My cumulative on Q bank is around 83% for immuno. I just needed some reassurance that I still know bacteria (viruses are another story), and Q bank is telling me that I dont even know what a prokaryote is!

BOOYAH said:
what up buddy, i'm still here.
one week to go to review/cram/memorize everything. there really isn't enough time and i can't move my date.

i'm having trouble with the pharm, esp the toxicities and reactions. they might as well give the drugs numbers instead of names since it's so arbitrary. "mr. gagasguich takes drug #4125. what reaction could happen if he also took drug #235 concurrently?"
plus how much of this minutiae really matters in the long run?

Yah, I don't really think I am going to remember anything but the major side fx of the drugs...

I actually was looking at copy of BRS pharm the other day... it seemed pretty decent; FA doesn't give it a rating though... which kinda makes me wonder... but really I mean to study Lippincott.. in 3 days??? no way - itd be impossible

Has anyone else used BRS pharm? what did u think?

usmle booyah,
RA