I am in limbo!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Izumimi

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I jsut got a letter from Temple today and say that i am on their " alternating admission" and i need to complete all pre-reqs by september. I am taking Orgo II and phy II and Macroecon in summer.
I so hope that i can get in coz i was worrying about that everyday since my interview and waiting for results really drives me nuts.
Do any of you guys know ppl that were on TEMPLE 's waiting list and finally got in the same year ?

:confused: :confused: :(

Members don't see this ad.

I jsut got a letter from Temple today and say that i am on their " alternating admission" and i need to complete all pre-reqs by september. I am taking Orgo II and phy II and Macroecon in summer.
I so hope that i can get in coz i was worrying about that everyday since my interview and waiting for results really drives me nuts.
Do any of you guys know ppl that were on TEMPLE 's waiting list and finally got in the same year ?

Hi there,

I interviewed about a month ago and received my acceptance from Temple a few days ago. However, while on my interview I was in a group with a gentleman who told me he had been placed on the "alternate admissions" list three (3) times (three consecutive years in a row). Therefore, he'd been interviewed three times and thrice refuted after patiently waiting. I hope this does not happen to you. In my opinion, this is not fair to the applicant in anyway, shape, or form. :(

I wish you the best of luck and I hope good news is soon to follow!

Hi there,

I interviewed about a month ago and received my acceptance from Temple a few days ago. However, while on my interview I was in a group with a gentleman who told me he had been placed on the "alternate admissions" list three (3) times (three consecutive years in a row). Therefore, he'd been interviewed three times and thrice refuted after patiently waiting. I hope this does not happen to you. In my opinion, this is not fair to the applicant in anyway, shape, or form. :(

I wish you the best of luck and I hope good news is soon to follow!

Hi pmp85, how did ur interview go coz i have one coming up and if u don,t ming can u plz share ur stats. U can Pm me if u don't want it public. Any advice u have 4 the interview would be appreciated.

Members don't see this ad :)
Therefore, he'd been interviewed three times and thrice refuted after patiently waiting. ..this is not fair to the applicant in anyway, shape, or form...

I agree. The pharmacy schools require their applicants to act in a professional manner, so why can't they :)

DrZION,

When is your interview? I am going on Tuesday at 10:00.

to the ones that got into Temple, do u have a bachelor's degree already? coz this is my first year applying to pharm schools.

I talked to the lady at the admissions office on friday to check my status and she told me they are now calling people with a 3.0 gpa and above 50% pcat....and I was like ....well I have that...and she said that they are only going to look at one of my transcripts because I took most classes there.....I don't understand this at all. The one transcript that they decided to look at ....my prereqs are about 7 years old and the more recient transcript I re took some classes and got 4.0 for 3 semesters. So, I guess because they decided to look at only one school transcript and not both school transcripts I'm not getting a call......Has anyone else heard of this???? I always thought they used all the schools you attended transcripts...like how pharmcas does it:confused: :confused: :confused: ...

I have the same situation....I am waiting to hear from University of the Pacific in California.....just hang in there...its a painful waiting process.