I am in trouble

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jaba

S.mutans
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok I entered everything the way it appears on my transcript and I have this problem:

For a full year course I have 1.0 credits and for a half year course I have 0.5 credits. I entered everything in this way because I have never heard of the 3 credit hours or 6 credit hours (respectively).

Last year they did not inform me that I had to change anything, so I went ahead this year and added it the exact same way. However, my one friend (at the same university as I go to) told me that she was notified that she had to change it to the 3 and 6 so they had to reopen the application and it wasted so much of her time.

I called just now and the guy there told me they cannot do anything about this. So what does that mean? in about 2 weeks they will notify me to change it....this sucks because i submitted it a few days ago. I dont know what to do.. Will this set my application back out of the early 1st ones out?

*#&$.

Members don't see this ad.

Ok I entered everything the way it appears on my transcript and I have this problem:

For a full year course I have 1.0 credits and for a half year course I have 0.5 credits. I entered everything in this way because I have never heard of the 3 credit hours or 6 credit hours (respectively).

Last year they did not inform me that I had to change anything, so I went ahead this year and added it the exact same way. However, my one friend (at the same university as I go to) told me that she was notified that she had to change it to the 3 and 6 so they had to reopen the application and it wasted so much of her time.

I called just now and the guy there told me they cannot do anything about this. So what does that mean? in about 2 weeks they will notify me to change it....this sucks because i submitted it a few days ago. I dont know what to do.. Will this set my application back out of the early 1st ones out?

*#&$.

I'm from Canada as well and I added it the same way you did - 1 and 0.5

I know 3 other people from my school who have done the same - and 1 is attending U Penn and 1 is attending BU in the fall so they were NOT asked to change it.

When I called AADSAS - I got the impression they want it the way it is on our transcript

Hope this helps

I'm from Canada as well and I added it the same way you did - 1 and 0.5

I know 3 other people from my school who have done the same - and 1 is attending U Penn and 1 is attending BU in the fall so they were NOT asked to change it.

When I called AADSAS - I got the impression they want it the way it is on our transcript

Hope this helps

This is terrible eh? Do you use msn? I would like to discuss this with you more. [email protected] if you'd like?

Members don't see this ad :)
This is terrible eh? Do you use msn? I would like to discuss this with you more. [email protected] if you'd like?

Why is it terrible? Did they say they were definitely going to contact you asking to fix it?

I'm sorry I don't use msn that much but you can PM me if you need

Why is it terrible? Did they say they were definitely going to contact you asking to fix it?

I'm sorry I don't use msn that much but you can PM me if you need

Well yea, my friend that goes to the same university as I was notified last year that she had to change all 0.5 to 3 and all 1.0 to 6 credit hours. I was in the application last year as well and they never told me to correct it. So I assumed I can leave it as 0.5 and 1 this year as well.

SO i am worried that i'll get my application back this yr....

I receive so many conflicting answers from aadsas

Well yea, my friend that goes to the same university as I was notified last year that she had to change all 0.5 to 3 and all 1.0 to 6 credit hours. I was in the application last year as well and they never told me to correct it. So I assumed I can leave it as 0.5 and 1 this year as well.

SO i am worried that i'll get my application back this yr....

I receive so many conflicting answers from aadsas

do you go to school in Ontario?

Haha, you used the word eh... that's awesome!

haha I guess so!! LOL I wasn't born in Canada, but I guess its very damn addictive to use. What do they say in the USA?

haha I guess so!! LOL I wasn't born in Canada, but I guess its very damn addictive to use. What do they say in the USA?

I don't know the US equivalent, but a lot of people from Northern California would probably say, "This is hella terrible, isn't it?"

Haha they'd say "right" or "huh"

Haha they'd say "right" or "huh"

nice!, thats true.... although I also find myself saying right at times..never huh though.
:laugh:

I don't know the US equivalent, but a lot of people from Northern California would probably say, "This is hella terrible, isn't it?"

Haha...

Hella: The word that divides NorCal and SoCal.

That and using or not using "the" when referring to freeways.