I am so frustrated

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

deniz_serifoglu

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone, right now my major is microbiology as a pre-pharmacy student, but I am planning to apply to Chapman University without BS and just to be honest I don't like my major at all! But on the other hand I LOVE pharmacy and even dentistry but pharmacy is my first choice. This is my third semester and I have a good GPA its about 3.7 BUT without chemistry class. know I am taking first chem class and I DON'T LIKE IT.
I always hate chem
 
I hated taking general chemistry too, but I always tried my hardest. I ended up getting a 3.6 in both gen chem 1 and 2. After taking those 2 classes, I took Organic Chemistry 1 & 2 and I loved it! It was totally different than gen chem and it just made more sense. Don't give up, give it your all and you will succeed.