I Can't Make It

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

janjanbureh

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just spoke to one of my school that i applied and they told me that they did not receive my PCAT score yet. Today is the last day for final submission. Is sad that i cant make it there. However, i badly want to get into that school. Harcort Assesment said that they will mail my PCAT score nextweek, but is already late. I wonder whether the school will have mercy to look at my application. I got 3.5gpa and i have wonderful recommendation letters. But is sad that i wont make it to the school.
Any advice guys pls.

Members don't see this ad.

I thought they mailed the scores out last Friday.

did you do a transcript request for the school for the Jan score beofre the scroes were out?...if you did pharmcas would have recieved the scores by lst friday

Members don't see this ad :)
I understand your pain, buddy. Harcourt forgot to put my apartment number on the end of the address line when they mailed mine to me... Did not get my October scores until December 15th or so, while everyone else got their scores by Thanksgiving. And they had the nerve to try to blame me for it before they discovered their own mistake :D . My condolences. Hopefully you can get some leniency - contacting them over the phone may be best.

Oh yeah i made the transcript request after the jan. 20th test...and i was hoping for the school to receive it b4 the dateline...but i was told by Harcourt Assesment that the score will be send by next week. Is crazy that only the PCAT score will hold me out. I thank you guys for your support and understanding. This is the best counselling site i ever known...but anyway i am in Graduate school doing my Master program.

that is crazy...i did my request for pcat scores on feb 4. I call UF and the said they could see them on the computer but still needed to receive the paper copy form pharmcas

I know...Harcort Assestment has a reputation of being bad interms of score distribution..and their crazy customer service agent was acting crazy on the phone too..she dont need to be there..infact i had to remind her that she is there because of my Check..but anyway is all good. I just need a leniency from the school. I doubt they will.

what school are you trying to get in to?

East Tennessee State University and Hampton University.

i applied to etsu also. the told me they wouldnt accept anything after the 1st. i have a completed application but no pharmacist recommendation. they wouldnt accept anything for my completed application.

I had applied there with my completed application but my PCAT acore was one day late...however they told me that my application was completely late so they won't look at my application. I am sad about my $50.00....i wonder whether they will return that since they did not even look at my application.