I can't sleep

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Unemployed

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
:scared:

Members don't see this ad.

i also cannot sleep.

Members don't see this ad :)
I cannot sleep either! Its so late its early.

i'm joining you guys :)

not that i expect to hear anything tonight anyway ... just came back from a party and still too hyper to sleep :D

kittylover said:
i'm joining you guys :)

not that i expect to hear anything tonight anyway ... just came back from a party and still too hyper to sleep :D

Darn that must have been some party!

it's 5:30 am EST, and i'm STILL awake!

and everyone above is logged off.

iambatman said:
it's 5:30 am EST, and i'm STILL awake!

and everyone above is logged off.

spoke too soon :) I wandered off for a while to surf some other websites :D

It's ONLY 2:34am here.... so I'm still not as crazy as you :sleep:

i cant sleep either...its 6:15AM...i took an ambien last night and i still only got 3 hours of sleep. hahahahahhaha :laugh:

asd said:
i cant sleep either...its 6:15AM...i took an ambien last night and i still only got 3 hours of sleep. hahahahahhaha :laugh:

I'm still up (3:23 west coast)...ASD, did you interview with me at Temple on 10/26? I remember a guy from Union College.

Unemployed said:
I'm still up (3:23 west coast)...ASD, did you interview with me at Temple on 10/26? I remember a guy from Union College.

yup! Only guy from union applying to D-school

asd said:
yup! Only guy from union applying to D-school

I couldn't sleep either.. all I could think of was if I dont get a phone call..if i dont get accepted...man it was an interesting night..i even started thinking about my alternatives for next year. I'm insane! :laugh: