I can't wait to begin!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TripleDegree

Joker Doctor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone else feel the same way??

Having been in engineering for most of my working life, the opportunity to be a part of a profession that I've always looked at from a distance and envied, is euphoric to say the least. Being able to be right in the middle of offering medical advice, reassuring families, being privileged with a degree to heal - gosh, all of this makes all other professions seem pale and worthless.

i can't wait until my MS3/4 clinicals to begin. Also the first year preceptorships oughta be fun.

For all of those who are waiting for an accept, I really wish you all the best and lots of good karma. I know we all want this desperately, and we all deserve a place in a med school. HOpefully the waitlists will move fast and you'll be receiving good news in the mail soon.

Members don't see this ad.

as I sit here in my cube during my lunch break at my boring 9-5 data entry job, I couldn't agree with you more....im actually glad im working here for the next few months, it's making me that much more excited to start!

me too, me too! i can't wait.

Members don't see this ad :)
TripleDegree said:

Having been in engineering for most of my working life, the opportunity to be a part of a profession that I've always looked at from a distance and envied, is euphoric to say the least. Being able to be right in the middle of offering medical advice, reassuring families, being privileged with a degree to heal - gosh, all of this makes all other professions seem pale and worthless.

i can't wait until my MS3/4 clinicals to begin. Also the first year preceptorships oughta be fun.

For all of those who are waiting for an accept, I really wish you all the best and lots of good karma. I know we all want this desperately, and we all deserve a place in a med school. HOpefully the waitlists will move fast and you'll be receiving good news in the mail soon.

I hear you too. Working in medical engineering is a tease because I work with everyone who gets to go into the clinics and get their hands dirty. I'm going to be crushed if I don't get in.

i was sick in bed all day yesterday and watched both Awakenings and Patch Adams.

you bet i am excited ;)

TripleDegree said:

Holy crap, are you me? Been an engineer for 5+ years. I want to pack my desk right now, but my bonus hasn't cleared yet. :smuggrin:

BTW, what is your triple degree name for? I may be one too soon.

Reckoning said:
Holy crap, are you me? Been an engineer for 5+ years. I want to pack my desk right now, but my bonus hasn't cleared yet. :smuggrin:

:laugh:

yep, I'm done dinking around. Time to get busy!

haha, i'm glad yall are all hyped up to start. as for me, I can't wait to heal people. But I kinda don't wanna start medical school just yet. I've been in school.. geez for so long!!!@#!#. I'm sure i'll be hyped up to start, as for now, i just wanna CHILL.... yaLL kno wat i'm sayin?