I deem this the most awesome picture ever. E-V-E-R.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

WVUPharm2007

imagine sisyphus happy
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Original page
1642.jpg


I need this printed on canvas...blown up huge...to go all the way up my 20' ceilings...it would be the most badass piece of wall art reasonably possible.
 
Last edited:
I agree. But scan it to the highest quality first before you project it. Get one of those $100 projectors from Bed Bath and Beyond or spend $400 - $700 on a quality video projector (you would never want for a bigger monitor at least). You may also be able to connect it to your TV for a really big screen....