I did it. It's over.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

thirdunity

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know I'd posted some time ago about planning to leave the husband -
here's the news:
I did it. I "officially" moved out on June 1 (as in, returned for a few of my things, and took my share of the money out of the bank account - making it "official" that I was gone). I'm presently staying with my mom while I take my phlebotomy class over the summer (after which, I hope to be working). I'm back in school up here (I moved 600 mi. away to leave him) as of next semester, then I transfer to Davis next year.

If anyone questions this, I'll sum it up like this: I had my reasons for leaving. Let's just leave it at that.

Edit:
Oops. I noticed I already posted on this topic right after I left.
Nevermind...