I give up

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pharmpills

Accepted Pharmacy Student
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Im too tired and drained waiting for my number one choice to call or email for an interview. i can say its pretty much over now.:mad:

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
It's not over until you have a rejection letter in your hands. Until then you are still golden. :thumbup: Chin up!

My school doesn't invited people for interviews until February/March.

No worries! Its early!

Hello everyone,
Do pharmacy schools normally notify you if you have not been selected for an interview?

Im too tired and drained waiting for my number one choice to call or email for an interview. i can say its pretty much over now.:mad:
didn't you already get into two programs already? count your blessings dude...

i would suggest that you should relax and keep positive mindset. You did what you had to do which is applying for admission?.. wait i got a phone call while typing this message and got my first interview so just hang in there buddy good things will happen..

i would suggest that you should relax and keep positive mindset. You did what you had to do which is applying for admission?.. wait i got a phone call while typing this message and got my first interview so just hang in there buddy good things will happen..

thanks we will have to see. i will post back here if i got in to my #1 pick.

Don't Stop Believin'....

This is an insult to the people who haven't gotten in anywhere. You will probably get in if you are 2/2 so far.

yeah, some people would die just to get into at least one school...like me. so be thankful for what you got. besides its only jan. so your chances of getting called for an interview is still pretty good.

seriously brother/sister. i mean, it's nice in life to not settle, but at the same time, you have to be thankful for the schools that you did get into. a pharmD's a pharmD. you sound gloomy. i kinda agree with the other posters, that you are kind of insulting others who have no acceptance anywhere.

but in all, i understand you. i cried a little today because jessica alba didn't return any of my emails or phone calls. :(

dealing with disappointment is tough. but it'll make you not just a better professional, but a better human being. look at it that way.

I think you should be happy you got accepted at any - the end result is the same. You don't show any compassion for others who are still waiting to hear anything and have worked just as hard as you have.

It shows u have little appreciation for life in general. What if you get in ur #1 school then wat? what if u're getting the grades u desire there, what if it's going to be so hard? then u give up? Ur altitude pissed alot of people off. People have to go to SUNI Buffalo (it's an absolutely great school) with the weather around 3 degree right now to finish their Pharm.D. I agree this is your personal space and you have the right to dispapoint to whatever happens in your life, but at least keep it to yourself and become more considerate, more sensitive, sympathetic and empathetic to people around you. And it's too bad for you that those quailities are REQUIRED in a pharmacist's professionalism.