I got a C after applying

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentpls

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, I have a major concern and I am desperate for help.

I applied in this cycle, but unfortunately, I received a C+ in one of my science classes this semester. I have an interview coming up in January and I am anticipating on receiving another interview soon.

I have a decent gpa (3.5 sci) and I've never had trouble with classes before I applied.

I am worried because I've heard that schools send out acceptances conditionally in which we are not allowed to get bad grades after we apply.

What can I do in this situation? Should I contact the schools and explain why I received those grades?

Members don't see this ad.

Hello, I have a major concern and I am desperate for help.

I applied in this cycle, but unfortunately, I received a C+ in one of my science classes this semester. I have an interview coming up in January and I am anticipating on receiving another interview soon.

I have a decent gpa (3.5 sci) and I've never had trouble with classes before I applied.

I am worried because I've heard that schools send out acceptances conditionally in which we are not allowed to get bad grades after we apply.

What can I do in this situation? Should I contact the schools and explain why I received those grades?

Have you been accepted yet?

Reactions: 1 user
Unfortunately no :(
If I was accepted, I wouldn't be panicking as much.
I wouldnt worry about a C, it’s passing. Many people who have acceptances have had a few Cs here and there. Do not contact the school, as long as you have passed the class you are good to go!