I got accepted!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

situational

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
EDIT: PLEASE DON'T MURDER ME FOR GRAMMAR, IT'S Ap.ril Fools and SDN is pranking us

Wow. I woke up this morning ready to go to work and I noticed I missed a call and received a voicemail from Arcadia. I got accepted from the waiting list to Arcadia University's DPT program! I am hoping it's not a cruel April Fool's joke right now. I am going to pay the $1000 deposit when I get home ASAP.

I just want to let everyone know not to give up hope! My stats:

University of California, San Diego
Major: Neuroscience/Physiology
Cum GPA: 3.14
Prereq GPA: 3.11
PostBac GPA: 4.00
GRE: 162Q, 161V, 5.0AW
153 outpatient hours at site A, 52 inpatient hours at site B, 150 outpatient hours at site B
Currently working as a quality control engineer and logistics coordinator for a TV monitor company (so relevant, ha)
EC: ESL teacher, private high school subjects/GRE tutor, COPE healthcare program intern (300 hours), 2 x Tough Mudder participant, OCA Los Angeles campaigner, Be The Match volunteer, cat shelter volunteer. I'm really all over the place on this one.

Applied: Western U, USC, URI, Chapman, SDSU, CSULB, University of Washington, Samuel Merritt, UCSF/SFSU, UTSW, Arcadia
Interviews: URI, Samuel Merritt
Rejected: UTSW, Samuel Merritt, UCSF/SFSU, CSULB, SDSU, University of Washington
Waitlisted: URI
Accepted: Arcadia
Attending: Arcadia, once I pay the deposit.
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wow. me woke up this morning ready to go to work and me noticed me missed a call and received a voicemail from Arcadia. me got accepted from the waiting list to Arcadia University's DPT program! me are hoping it's not a cruel awesome thing right now. me are going to pay the $1000 deposit when me get home ASAP.

me just want to let everyone know not to give up hope! My stats:

University of California, San Deigo
Major: Neurosceince/Physiology
Cum GPA: 3.14
Prereq GPA: 3.11
PostBac GPA: 4.00
GRE: 162Q, 161V, 5.0AW
153 outpateint hours at site A, 52 inpateint hours at site B, 150 outpateint hours at site B
Currently working as a quality control engineer and logistics coordinator for a TV monitor company (so relevant, ha)
EC: ESL teacher, private high school subjects/GRE tutor, COPE healthcare program intern (300 hours), 2 x Tough Mudder participant, OCA Los Angeles campaigner, Be The Match volunteer, cat shelter volunteer. me are really all over the place on this one.

Appleid: Western U, USC, URI, Chapman, SDSU, CSULB, University of Washington, Samuel Merritt, UCSF/SFSU, UTSW, Arcadia
Interveiws: URI, Samuel Merritt
Rejected: UTSW, Samuel Merritt, UCSF/SFSU, CSULB, SDSU, University of Washington
Waitlisted: URI
Accepted: Arcadia
Attending: Arcadia, once me pay the deposit.

Congratulations! Though if you got a 5.0 on the GRE Writing, you should know to say "I" not "me"..... 😉

Edit: SDN changed it!!! Hah, I'm guessing its an april fools joke?

double edit: a.p.r.il. f.o.o.l.s. wow.