I Got An Arizona Interview!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lava890

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Yesterday, I got an interview invite to Arizona, which is really really exciting. All of the dates they offerred me are on Tuesdays.

Can someone post a reply if you've been offerred an interview there on day other than Tuesday?

I'd love to spend the whole weekend as well in Mesa to see the area, and a Tuesday interview would make that really difficult with missing work... Thanks for any responses!

----------------------
cGPA: 3.6
sGPA: 3.49
DAT: 22/22/20

Members don't see this ad.

I interviewed at ASDOH on Mon 9/11. The only days ASDOH does interviews are Mondays and Tuesdays. Each day has a morning round of interviews and an afternoon round. So if you want to do a weekend, try to get a Monday morning and you could get home Monday night. That way you would only miss one day of work/school. Hope that helps.

Yesterday, I got an interview invite to Arizona, which is really really exciting. All of the dates they offerred me are on Tuesdays.

Can someone post a reply if you've been offerred an interview there on day other than Tuesday?

I'd love to spend the whole weekend as well in Mesa to see the area, and a Tuesday interview would make that really difficult with missing work... Thanks for any responses!

----------------------
cGPA: 3.6
sGPA: 3.49
DAT: 22/22/20
I am going tomorrow. The school is kinda far east in Mesa and it's kinda dead out there. Are you going to have a rental car to get around? If so, then you could chill out more to the west where there's fun stuff. Anyway good luck, friend! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats, enjoy, and Good Luck Drawer.

Actually, I'm finished at ASU. The only pre req I have left is a Physics class which I am taking at Chandler-Gilbert community college. Very easy teacher so its worth the drive.

Actually, I'm finished at ASU. The only pre req I have left is a Physics class which I am taking at Chandler-Gilbert community college. Very easy teacher so its worth the drive.

That's what it's all about: taking classes at a CC for an easy A. I did that for my language requirement at MCC this summer. :D

Since there was no Physics on the DAT or in Dental school, I just wanted to sit back and relax for the easy A. What else are community colleges for. Best of luck tomorrow and let us know how it goes.

Since there was no Physics on the DAT or in Dental school, I just wanted to sit back and relax for the easy A. What else are community colleges for. Best of luck tomorrow and let us know how it goes.

Thanks. It's gonna be a long day tomorrow... I scheduled ASDOH for the morning, then I'm gonna try and see if I can make it to my class at 12:40 (hopefully I won't be too late). After that I have a lab and another class. Not a break from 8 AM to 6 PM. :scared:

The last hour of the day for you at ASDOH will be a tour of the schools and dental clinic given by a 2nd year dental student. Very laid back. So you can bail if you need to early. In fact, if you don't want to take the tour you could be out of there by 11:30 or 12:00. Being from Az you could always drop back by the school anytime for a tour.

The last hour of the day for you at ASDOH will be a tour of the schools and dental clinic given by a 2nd year dental student. Very laid back. So you can bail if you need to early. In fact, if you don't want to take the tour you could be out of there by 11:30 or 12:00. Being from Az you could always drop back by the school anytime for a tour.

Yeah I've been before. I dunno if Philip Sharpf still works there (since he's at ASU right now), but I went a while ago when he was giving tours.

I scheduled on Monday 10/30 for the same reason you wanted. I'm really looking forward to seeing what around Mesa/Tempe or whatever is close. Maybe you can squeeze a extra day out of work;) Congrats!

I scheduled on Monday 10/30 for the same reason you wanted. I'm really looking forward to seeing what around Mesa/Tempe or whatever is close. Maybe you can squeeze a extra day out of work;) Congrats!

I would say Scottsdale to the north, or Chandler to the south. Tempe isn't really anything, unless you wanna see ASU's campus.

Agreed. Most things to do and what's closest to ASDOH would be in Chandler. Not much night life in Mesa. Scottsdale is where you'll find most of it but it's a little bit more of a drive from ASDOH.

Gracias amigos, I'll be sure to check those out!

And thanks as well for the responses to my original question. Guess I'll call tomorrow and see if I can get a Monday interview.