I got an Interview!!!!!

Started by NCaggie
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

NCaggie

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Everyone,
I first off want to thank everyone for all your replies to my posts. Now that VMCAS os over, a lot of stress has been lifted. Anyway, I wanted to let you know that I have gotten an interview with Glasgow School of Vet Med in Scottland. I am really excited. I have recieved a rejection letter from Virginia Tech, and heard nothing thus fat from Michigan or Washington. My Interview is in February, and I can choose between a few dates and it is either going to be in New York or in DC. How exciting right?? Well, Its not set in stone yet, but hey, at least i made it this far. Everyone else that is applying to Vet school, please let me know of your progress. Good luck to us all.
--NC aggie
 
Wow, already getting responses, I'm jealous. I don't get to hear anything more until Feb. or March. Congratulations and good luck with the interview and with the schools that haven't responded yet.