I Got Into Uf!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ething

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Sweet. Interviews/acceptances: 4/4. Still leaning towards Penn though.

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats! I have a Penn interview on the 16th. With a whole lot of luck, I'll be joining you there in the fall.

Should I say : I knew it ;)

Cong.!!! Ya ya Penn Vs. UF I know the story :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Anybody that says... 4 interviews/ 4 acceptances is a pompous, arrogant, fool. Someone that says that should really humble themselves and reevaluate their life

Anybody that says... 4 interviews/ 4 acceptances is a pompous, arrogant, fool. Someone that says that should really humble themselves and reevaluate their life

What r u jealous??:D

He worked hard for it and it's his damn right to brag about it!!!

I'll take a note of that. I'll start reevaluation right about.......now. Thanks shuna :)

Anybody that says this with 3 posts under his/her name is a pompous, arrog - oh, nevermind. :rolleyes:

thanks. yea, i didnt mean to sound arrogant and i am not arrogant at all. just got a lil excited, thats all.

thanks. yea, i didnt mean to sound arrogant and i am not arrogant at all. just got a lil excited, thats all.

Brag it up Ething! You deserve it.

Did you drink some "Hatorade"???

Members don't see this ad :)
first of all, congratulations!!

could you plz tell me how you knew ur accepted? by call or mail? I did interview at UF january, and i'm still waiting. also, could u plz tell where ur from? r u florida resident?

Thank you. grats, again!!

could you plz tell me how you knew ur accepted? by call or mail? I did interview at UF january, and i'm still waiting. also, could u plz tell where ur from? r u florida resident?

Hey jxh4740,
I was notified this morning by via phonecall from Dr. Sposetti. I am a florida resident. Good luck!

Congrats, Ething, on your UF acceptance! Oh my gosh, I hope they accept me, too *crosses fingers* I interviewed in January, and I found it a lil intimidating. I check SDN like everyday just to see any responses at all concerning UF cuz that's where I reeeeeeally wanna go! :luck:

Congratulations to all of you accepted and on the waiting list! Is it really that intimidating during the interview? my other interview were really laid back.

Hey ething, were waitlisted? or did you interview in Jan?

I interviewed in january. I had a really good interview though. My stats arent amazing but i just joked around with them for almost an hour. Those still waiting, i will clear up a spot for you soon (most likely).

I interviewed in january. I had a really good interview though. My stats arent amazing but i just joked around with them for almost an hour. Those still waiting, i will clear up a spot for you soon (most likely).

Hi, Ething, first of all CONGRATS on your acceptance! On predents.com, I thought it said you were interviewed in December (dec. 05), but you were really interviewed in January and you already heard back???

This is bc I interviewed in January, and I am really anxious to hear SOMETHING back! :luck:

Hi, Ething, first of all CONGRATS on your acceptance! On predents.com, I thought it said you were interviewed in December (dec. 05), but you were really interviewed in January and you already heard back???

This is bc I interviewed in January, and I am really anxious to hear SOMETHING back! :luck:

My mistake. I did interview Dec. 5th. Sorry about that.

So ething is the only person anyone knows of that got in on Feb. 1st? They must have had to accept more than one person on the second round of acceptances?

i just got a rejection letter.... sigh....

i interviewed there in January...

Yea, they had to call more people. But i believe there were only a few spots left. I will most likely turn them down sometime this week so there is still hope for a few out there.

Thanks for letting me know Ething. Good luck where ever you end up. And Congratz!

Hey all, I interviewed in January and just got my rejection letter today. Good luck if you haven't heard yet. =(

Hey guys... I interviewed in January as well, January 23 to be exact. I just got my ALTERNATE letter today, so I guess that places me on the WAITING LIST.

So, outta the second round applicants, anyone else out there besides Ething that got in???? Anyone else out there willing to give up their spot to cool waitlist people like me?

Ms. Dentista, we are on the same boat! *crosses fingers* :luck:

I know 3 ppl who got in and are not going to attend, so I guess there is more hope for u guys....Good Luck!!

Hey guys... I interviewed in January as well, January 23 to be exact. I just got my ALTERNATE letter today, so I guess that places me on the WAITING LIST.

So, outta the second round applicants, anyone else out there besides Ething that got in???? Anyone else out there willing to give up their spot to cool waitlist people like me?

Ms. Dentista, we are on the same boat! *crosses fingers* :luck:

Hey there! they way how I look at it is..."well I haven't been rejected right?" Now we just have to wait till March:p

March? My alternate letter for the waiting list said that most on the waiting list should hear back at the end of May IF THEY GET IN and a few can hear back as late as August!

I think that waiting list is huge, though (just my opinion).

Good news, though... At my interview, Dr. Sposetti said every year they've admitted people from the waiting list since the school started waaay back in the day... every year but ONE year. So, there's hope! :luck:

I received a phone call too. I'm not a Florida resident.