I got into UIC!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

iMustBeAPharmD

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! :eek: I'm soooo excited. I just received an email from UIC!!! I got in! :)

Has anyone else received the same email?

Members don't see this ad.

Yayyyy. Me too!
OMG...so great to stop worrying!
Congrats to everyone!

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got my acceptance e-mail.

Good thing too, because this is the only school I applied for.

Congratulations everyone.

I got in too! congrats and hopefully ill meet you all soon!

I can't wait to meet everyone in the fall (or rather...summer, for orientation)...
It's gonna be nice to put some faces on these screen names.
:) Congrats again to everyone.

Woohoo! This is my number 1 choice and I am sooooo happy that I got in too! I look forward to meeting all of you fellow class of 2012ers!

I got in :) my acceptance was in my spam :-O So make sure to check ure spam people!

I got the acceptance email today too!!! I wonder how much being in-state played a role. I applied to 11 schools and the only two schools to accept me were UIC and Midwestern CCP.

I got the acceptance email today too!!! I wonder how much being in-state played a role. I applied to 11 schools and the only two schools to accept me were UIC and Midwestern CCP.

Isn't MWU your first choice? And weren't you already accepted to MWU several months ago? If so, why bother interviewing at UIC? Just curious. Maybe you changed your mind?

congratulations to everyone! =) looking forward to have you joining us on campus. =)