Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ya, you read that right. I'm pregnant. 😱😕😱
...
We're surprised, but we're also pretty excited about this. However, I have an interview in NYC in December, and today I called other schools I've applied to in NY to see where I was in the cue. Most of them said, "Well, if you haven't heard about an interview, you'll just have to wait."
I totally understand that, but I really, really don't want to interview in a maternity suit, don't want to spend the extra cash to travel out there twice, and don't want to interview across the country 6+ months pregnant. Should I tell them about my, er, condition?
S.
...
We're surprised, but we're also pretty excited about this. However, I have an interview in NYC in December, and today I called other schools I've applied to in NY to see where I was in the cue. Most of them said, "Well, if you haven't heard about an interview, you'll just have to wait." I totally understand that, but I really, really don't want to interview in a maternity suit, don't want to spend the extra cash to travel out there twice, and don't want to interview across the country 6+ months pregnant. Should I tell them about my, er, condition?
S.
I guess because I have a little kid already, I don't even think along these lines.
and