Khenon

1K Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 30, 2004
Rochester, MN
Status
I know this probably doesn't warrant it's own thread, but I'm so excited I had to announce it. I got my first interview at COMP . . . my top choice! Wish me luck everyone!

fireorose

10+ Year Member
Dec 23, 2004
Status
Khenon said:
I know this probably doesn't warrant it's own thread, but I'm so excited I had to announce it. I got my first interview at COMP . . . my top choice! Wish me luck everyone!
aww congrats!!! it does warrant your own thread!! Especially with all this waiting. good luck to you.

JohnDO

MS III
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 14, 2003
Visit site
Status
WOOHOO!! I'm really happy for you Khenon! When is your interview scheduled for? I know you've probably heard this but read up on osteopathic medicine and know why you've chosen to apply!

OP
K

Khenon

1K Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 30, 2004
Rochester, MN
Status
fireorose said:
aww congrats!!! it does warrant your own thread!! Especially with all this waiting. good luck to you.
Thanks so much! I'm going to be impossible to live with now! :laugh:

OP
K

Khenon

1K Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 30, 2004
Rochester, MN
Status
JohnDO said:
WOOHOO!! I'm really happy for you Khenon! When is your interview scheduled for? I know you've probably heard this but read up on osteopathic medicine and know why you've chosen to apply!
Thanks JohnDO! I have been reading "The DO" so I'm going to make sure I finish it. I haven't scheduled my interview yet . . . just got the email today. I guess someone will call me in a couple of days. I also heard stem cell research is a big question at COMP. I'll have to do a little reading up on that too. I'll be sure to let everyone know how it goes! :luck:

OP
K

Khenon

1K Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 30, 2004
Rochester, MN
Status
Doc2B-Finally said:
Go get them tiger. Good luck....!!!!
Thank you! Thank you! All this support . . . I'm getting teary-eyed! :p

fotolilith

It's for a good cause
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Oct 14, 2004
Mittelschmerz, USA
Status
:thumbup: :thumbup:

Congrats and good luck!

seacatch

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 2, 2003
New York
Visit site
Status
Go get em.... Also... you might want to give COMP a call. Don't wait for them to call you to schedule your interview. Good luck!

A

Assembler

I knew you could do it! Congratulations! And good luck! I'm sure you'll do great!

dr.z

15+ Year Member
Jul 3, 2004
Detroit, MI
Status
Fellow [Any Field]
Khenon said:
Congrats! I knew you would get it!

OP
K

Khenon

1K Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 30, 2004
Rochester, MN
Status
Thank you! Thank you ALL!! I feel so famous! :laugh:

And I will call them today. I was thinking of waiting until Monday, but it sounds like I may as well do it sooner rather than later.

I'll be sure to let you know how it goes!

OP
K

Khenon

1K Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 30, 2004
Rochester, MN
Status
EvoDevo said:
Congrats, Khenon!!!!! Kick ass and good :luck:!
Thanks Evo, and congrats to you for your acceptance! I saw it on the non-trad site. I'm sure that's a load off. Now you can enjoy your summer. Woo-hoo!

mandar

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 14, 2004
Status
Khenon,
Congrats

OP
K

Khenon

1K Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 30, 2004
Rochester, MN
Status
I just scheduled my COMP interview, and booked my plane ticket. Now I'm nauseous. I think I need to calm down. :oops:

mshheaddoc

Howdy
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Apr 24, 2002
Wild west of Mistytown
Status
CONGRATS!!! :clap:

Good luck!!! :luck:

richarDsOn

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 2, 2005
Ashland, KY
Status
Yes, Yes...congrats...doesn't this feel great? ...enjoy cloud 9 for a while! Good Luck! :cool:

Dr. Don

15+ Year Member
Dec 15, 2001
Los Angeles
Visit site
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Khenon said:
I just scheduled my COMP interview, and booked my plane ticket. Now I'm nauseous. I think I need to calm down. :oops:
hey congrats, I'm a current first year here along with a few of us on this board (tkim6599). Feel free to ask anything before, during and after the interview. Those are usually laid back. Main thing though: why DO? why COMP?

alright good luck to you and try to find us where you're around.

Don
just ask for the poker "guy" ;)

ManzRDH

Dinene RDH, BA
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 9, 2003
New York
Khenon said:
Congrats!!! :thumbup: I wish you all the luck at your interview

uclabruin2003

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 6, 2004
Status
Khenon said:
i am so happy for you. ive read your posts...you deserve it!

OP
K

Khenon

1K Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 30, 2004
Rochester, MN
Status
You guys are all so great. Thanks a ton for the support.

Hey Dr. Don and tkim6599 . . . I'll be in for my interview Feb. 23-25. My actual interview day is Feb. 24 (2:30 pm). I definitely want to find you and get all your insight. Do you guys know if anyone "hosts" interviewees? I'm getting married this summer and am looking to save money anywhere I can. Thanks so much! See you in a couple of weeks! :D

chitown82

10+ Year Member
Aug 11, 2004
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Congrats!!! You deserve it! It only takes one interview to get an acceptance. Best of luck.

Dr. Don

15+ Year Member
Dec 15, 2001
Los Angeles
Visit site
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Khenon said:
You guys are all so great. Thanks a ton for the support.

Hey Dr. Don and tkim6599 . . . I'll be in for my interview Feb. 23-25. My actual interview day is Feb. 24 (2:30 pm). I definitely want to find you and get all your insight. Do you guys know if anyone "hosts" interviewees? I'm getting married this summer and am looking to save money anywhere I can. Thanks so much! See you in a couple of weeks! :D
Contact the admissions office and they should be able to help you out with that, unfortunately I can't host anyone due to room constraints, sorry :( but email us with questions if you have any and when you get here I'm sure you'll get a tour and be around the first year classroom, so we'll see each other hopefully,

Dr. DOn