I had a nightmare about the PCAT!

Started by SexyPlexi
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SexyPlexi

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
HA! It started out with the test proctor saying time was up and I looked down at my test and my quant section was only half finished. I had to put my pencil down and I couldn't even bubble in anything! THEN during the next section my little brother kept asking me what I was doing and I was like "This is important GO AWAY!!" Then I realized I was working on the wrong section and I kept trying to go back and bubble in the remaining blanks in the quant section but I couldn't remember if I was supposed to bubble Bs or Cs! HA HA HA.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? I don't even take the PCAT until next AUGUST! :::shaking head::: What is wrong with me?! I hope this doesn't become a regular occurance.

LOL I'm crazy!

Am I the only one?? Anyone had any PCAT dreams?😴
 
I don't recall any dreams about the PCAT, but I do dream about pharmacy. My ex told me that I was telling him that Claritin is loratadine in my sleep, and I was telling him to take it for poison ivy. I also recall dreaming about Nexium. Hahahha I am a dork!
 
Oh my gosh that's funny. 🙂 I love it here...I don't have ANY pre-pharmacy friends IRL. 🙂

I take Nexium and I just ran out and my roommate offered me a Protonix and I asked her if that was a proton pump inhibitor. Then she looked at me and we bust out laughing that I would ask her such a question. (I just looked it up and it IS a PPI - in case anyone here cares. 🙂 )
 
HA! It started out with the test proctor saying time was up and I looked down at my test and my quant section was only half finished. I had to put my pencil down and I couldn't even bubble in anything! THEN during the next section my little brother kept asking me what I was doing and I was like "This is important GO AWAY!!" Then I realized I was working on the wrong section and I kept trying to go back and bubble in the remaining blanks in the quant section but I couldn't remember if I was supposed to bubble Bs or Cs! HA HA HA.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? I don't even take the PCAT until next AUGUST! :::shaking head::: What is wrong with me?! I hope this doesn't become a regular occurance.

LOL I'm crazy!

Am I the only one?? Anyone had any PCAT dreams?😴

Remember, I got 39% on the first time taking. I was so upset but I did not give up. I studied the Pcat in a group of my friends. I improved the next time to 80%. Do not be over worried.
 
Thank you! I stress myself out because I have my plan laid out and I am ready to check off the boxes:

prereqs
PCAT
Applications
ACCEPTANCE

But I am still on the first step and time doesn't fast forward, ya know? I'm ready for next summer when applications and PCAT time comes!! I want my interview and I want to get accepted! I need patience...lol. I bet spring semester will fly by just like fall did and before I know it those things will all be here. 👍