I Hate Fetal Circulation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

swifteagle43

Lover- not a fighter
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
...just to let everyone know....

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Is there anything specifically you don't understand? Fetal circulation is pretty starightforward, especially if adult circulation makes sense to you

Oh i understand it now that I have read it four times....it just took 4 times for me to catch it. I am so used to the adult system and had gotten so many MCAT practice questions wrong on this before that I was scared to understand it....i get it now

Cartman had some problems circulating fetuses on South Park too. Are you trying to use stem cells to create your own Shakey's Pizza?

Phospo you look like a fembot in your avatar...

Since were on a roll with things we hate I am going to throw out all of physical sciences, onions, and people that complain about getting a 35 on SDN.

Phospo you look like a fembot in your avatar...

I think that her avatar is a computer-generated version of the perfect woman's face by the standards of Europeans. I want to say Germans, but I'm not certain.

If I was calcium, I would bind phospho in solution.

the chances of you getting a passage based on fetal circulation are pretty low. But with that being said, you never know :p

i've never seen a passage on fetal circulation in about 10 practice tests and 2 actual MCATs