-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
I HATE UoP!!
Started by airsimon
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Bring it on suckas.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
"I'll give UOP until the end of November to call, and then I might hate them...." Actually, I am planning on them calling in April.
i remember last year around this time. all the anxiety leading up to dec 1 lead to some very interesting threads, and wasn't it around then that we got the pre-dental chat forum opened up?
For those still waiting, there's still plenty of time, and Pacific always under accepts pre-dec 1 so there's usually a fairly active waitlist. I know at least 10-15 of my classmates got in off of the waitlist.
I'm still waiting for them to invite me. They need to hurry up because I really don't want to waste $1000 on a deposit somewhere else.
DITTO but $1000-$3000
I love that a thread solely intended to bash my school has degenerated into "Man I hope I get an interview soon."
Check and mate sir.
Check and mate sir.
I love that a thread solely intended to bash my school has degenerated into "Man I hope I get an interview soon."
Check and mate sir.
Oh really? So you like own the school and take credit for all it's glory?

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
FYI my full name is Armorshell Danger Dugoni
Armor: how is it that you have time to be a UoP student and make 5.19 posts per day? I know there's a couple computers in the lunch room from attending Pacific Pride and dent. Sim....
Lemon: Why did you withdraw from UCSF? (from predents profile)
-ice
Lemon: Why did you withdraw from UCSF? (from predents profile)
-ice
I love UoP. 😍
But UoP doesnt love me. 😡
But UoP doesnt love me. 😡
Armor: how is it that you have time to be a UoP student and make 5.19 posts per day? I know there's a couple computers in the lunch room from attending Pacific Pride and dent. Sim....
Lemon: Why did you withdraw from UCSF? (from predents profile)
-ice
Most of my ridiculous posting record came from when I was a carefree pre-dent and only had to go to school for a few hours a day. Also, I post pretty prolifically during biochem, which happened to be my major.
As for right now, well, I can't study embryology for more than 30 minutes straight without either taking a break or developing some kind of psychosis. I really, really, really, really hate it and we have a test Monday.
I hate them because they haven't invited me for an interview yet.I love that a thread solely intended to bash my school has degenerated into "Man I hope I get an interview soon."
Check and mate sir.
I second that ^Change your avatar back!
So you guys don't like the self portrait?
For the simple fact that I didn't finish the secondary app in time. Dragged my feet. Guess I wasn't that interested in them.Lemon: Why did you withdraw from UCSF? (from predents profile)
-ice
Armor: how is it that you have time to be a UoP student and make 5.19 posts per day? I know there's a couple computers in the lunch room from attending Pacific Pride and dent. Sim....
-ice
School issued laptops
I love that a thread solely intended to bash my school has degenerated into "Man I hope I get an interview soon."
Check and mate sir.
Yeah that is pretty jacked, isn't it?
UoP blows goats!!!!
I actually didnt like UOP. The people I met during the interview seemed a bit too full of themselves. I think you can also get that feeling from people from UoP who post on this forum. I am sure not everyone is like that but it left a bad impression on me.
I actually didnt like UOP. The people I met during the interview seemed a bit too full of themselves. I think you can also get that feeling from people from UoP who post on this forum. I am sure not everyone is like that but it left a bad impression on me.
I can definitely see someone who's very objective during their interview get that impression. The students here (and those of us online) and the faculty tend to be very proud to the point of being boisterous about our school.
I love UoP. 😍
But UoP doesnt love me. 😡
I'm findind this is the case with most people. Even those "bashing" are only bashing because UOP went and threatened their self esteem by throwing a rejection or rereview at them. So my question is, do you all also HATE that girl from third grade who didn't sit by you or the girl from high school who said no when you asked her out? Sack up and do better. Don't get prideful and bitter. UOP is undisputedly a great school producing the best dentists. That said.....armorshell....my individual post has gone from addressing the bashing subject to my delcaration of a hope for an interview.
I'm findind this is the case with most people. Even those "bashing" are only bashing because UOP went and threatened their self esteem by throwing a rejection or rereview at them. So my question is, do you all also HATE that girl from third grade who didn't sit by you or the girl from high school who said no when you asked her out? Sack up and do better. Don't get prideful and bitter. UOP is undisputedly a great school producing the best dentists. That said.....armorshell....my individual post has gone from addressing the bashing subject to my delcaration of a hope for an interview.
I think this was a given but I enjoyed how you put it!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I actually didnt like UOP. The people I met during the interview seemed a bit too full of themselves. I think you can also get that feeling from people from UoP who post on this forum. I am sure not everyone is like that but it left a bad impression on me.
It's not all just boisterous pride...there are definitely people at our school who are full of themselves. I am probably guilty of coming off that way at times too...but I don't think that's unique to our school by a long shot. Sorry you got that impression.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 1K
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 23
- Views
- 10K
