I HATE UoP!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

airsimon

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Since there is so much love for UoP on this forum I thought I would start a bashing thread. Not that I have anything against UoP, but I'm just bored. I'm sure this post will get a few looks though.

Members don't see this ad.

I hates rain

Members don't see this ad :)
i hate brussel sprouts

Pet peeve thread?

Airsimon, I believe you have just walked into the middle of a "pride" of lions draped in slabs of meat. Good luck with this one.:corny:

Seriously, I hate UOP too... I get no love from UOP... one of my top two choices

I'll hate UoP if I never get an interview from them........

"I'll give UOP until the end of November to call, and then I might hate them...." Actually, I am planning on them calling in April.

i remember last year around this time. all the anxiety leading up to dec 1 lead to some very interesting threads, and wasn't it around then that we got the pre-dental chat forum opened up?

For those still waiting, there's still plenty of time, and Pacific always under accepts pre-dec 1 so there's usually a fairly active waitlist. I know at least 10-15 of my classmates got in off of the waitlist.

I'm still waiting for them to invite me. They need to hurry up because I really don't want to waste $1000 on a deposit somewhere else.

Members don't see this ad :)
I love that a thread solely intended to bash my school has degenerated into "Man I hope I get an interview soon."

Check and mate sir.

Oh really? So you like own the school and take credit for all it's glory? :laugh:

Armor: how is it that you have time to be a UoP student and make 5.19 posts per day? I know there's a couple computers in the lunch room from attending Pacific Pride and dent. Sim....

Lemon: Why did you withdraw from UCSF? (from predents profile)

-ice

Armor: how is it that you have time to be a UoP student and make 5.19 posts per day? I know there's a couple computers in the lunch room from attending Pacific Pride and dent. Sim....

Lemon: Why did you withdraw from UCSF? (from predents profile)

-ice

Most of my ridiculous posting record came from when I was a carefree pre-dent and only had to go to school for a few hours a day. Also, I post pretty prolifically during biochem, which happened to be my major.

As for right now, well, I can't study embryology for more than 30 minutes straight without either taking a break or developing some kind of psychosis. I really, really, really, really hate it and we have a test Monday.

Change your avatar back!

-ice

School issued laptops

I love that a thread solely intended to bash my school has degenerated into "Man I hope I get an interview soon."

Check and mate sir.

Yeah that is pretty jacked, isn't it?

UoP blows goats!!!!

I actually didnt like UOP. The people I met during the interview seemed a bit too full of themselves. I think you can also get that feeling from people from UoP who post on this forum. I am sure not everyone is like that but it left a bad impression on me.

I actually didnt like UOP. The people I met during the interview seemed a bit too full of themselves. I think you can also get that feeling from people from UoP who post on this forum. I am sure not everyone is like that but it left a bad impression on me.

I can definitely see someone who's very objective during their interview get that impression. The students here (and those of us online) and the faculty tend to be very proud to the point of being boisterous about our school.

hahaha which one is the self portrait armor? I like the screaming dude (you??) better than the sock for some reason. I guess mainly because I associate the avatars with certain active profiles (you and lemoncurry come to mind)

I love UoP. :love:

But UoP doesnt love me. :mad:

I'm findind this is the case with most people. Even those "bashing" are only bashing because UOP went and threatened their self esteem by throwing a rejection or rereview at them. So my question is, do you all also HATE that girl from third grade who didn't sit by you or the girl from high school who said no when you asked her out? Sack up and do better. Don't get prideful and bitter. UOP is undisputedly a great school producing the best dentists. That said.....armorshell....my individual post has gone from addressing the bashing subject to my delcaration of a hope for an interview.

I'm findind this is the case with most people. Even those "bashing" are only bashing because UOP went and threatened their self esteem by throwing a rejection or rereview at them. So my question is, do you all also HATE that girl from third grade who didn't sit by you or the girl from high school who said no when you asked her out? Sack up and do better. Don't get prideful and bitter. UOP is undisputedly a great school producing the best dentists. That said.....armorshell....my individual post has gone from addressing the bashing subject to my delcaration of a hope for an interview.

I think this was a given but I enjoyed how you put it!

It's not all just boisterous pride...there are definitely people at our school who are full of themselves. I am probably guilty of coming off that way at times too...but I don't think that's unique to our school by a long shot. Sorry you got that impression.