I Hate USC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

2PacClone23

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Not because of all the negative crap it's been getting lately, but because they require two LOR's from a BCP (specifically BCP!) professor as opposed to the generic 'science professor', thus forcing me to ask around. Now I have a nutrition professor, a biology professor, a geology professor, but not TWO BCP's. FML!

Members don't see this ad.

nutrition and biology are both biology no? so thats two right there. (Getting a recommendation from a geology and nutrition professor is weak though... I'm not going to lie. Dental schools don't require either of those classes.) If you did reasonably well in General Chemistry organic chemistry or physics you should be able to get a letter from one of them. honestly it shouldn't be hard getting two BCP's dude and its not only USC who's going to ask you to do that.

Not because of all the negative crap it's been getting lately, but because they require two LOR's from a BCP (specifically BCP!) professor as opposed to the generic 'science professor', thus forcing me to ask around. Now I have a nutrition professor, a biology professor, a geology professor, but not TWO BCP's. FML!

Wow... that was constructive, wasn't it? Heaven forbid that a school force you "to ask around." You're in for a rude awakening if you think that getting ONE more LOR is going to be the hardest thing that a school will ask of you. I'm already looking forward to reading your future posts!

Members don't see this ad :)
i understand your frustrated, but, if you want USC, you have to obey their rules.... plain and simple. Complaining about them ain't gonna solve your problem :rolleyes:

True true. My chemistry teacher just agreed to it! THANKS!

you should also consider retaking dat before it's too late

WOW

+pity+

what a stupid f'n thread....

how about you just dont apply there!

and FYI USC is not the only school that requires that.

Well I'm not applying to other schools who require that. Tell me the other schools that require SPECIFICALLY BCP professors.