Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

I Hate Waiting...

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by TSisk23, Dec 1, 2005.

1. TSisk23

TSisk23 ....
    5+ Year Member

My interviews are not until January and February so far...everyone I know is starting to get in and I have to sit and wait....lame i say....lame.

2. Em1

Em1 Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    I'm not denying that it sucks, but try to think about it this way... you have more time to prepare! You'll blow them away!

3. justskipee

justskipee Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

People cancel, check to see if there are openings earlier.

4. drmota

drmota 2K Member
    5+ Year Member

i'm with ya. most of the schools i have interviews at offered me earlier dates but i just couldn't fit them into my schedule. so they're all in january. i can't wait for them though. i think they'll be fun.
    -mota

5. wildcatbio06

5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    What is worse is that even after you interview it will probably be while before you know if you got in. I've had five interviews so far and have four more in the next three weeks (not complaining one bit) but I have only heard from two and I just want to know what they all thought of me. Good luck to you and here's hoping they let you know quickly after the interviews.

6. TSisk23

TSisk23 ....
    5+ Year Member

Thanks for all the comments.

7. the negative 1

the negative 1 Bovie to "war crimes" please
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    I had to reschedule three interviews for january since my schedule is brutal right now. Working part-time and being a full-time graduate student, there was no way I could take time off this month.

But like someone mentioned, I'm thankful to have the extra time to properly prepare myself.