I have a Dream....

Started by dumbguy
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dumbguy

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
that someday a pharmacy school will accept me....I have a Dream...
that someday I will be able to pay off all my loans....I have a Dream...
that someday I will be making 6 figures.....I have a Dream....
 
that someday a pharmacy school will accept me....I have a Dream...
that someday I will be able to pay off all my loans....I have a Dream...
that someday I will be making 6 figures.....I have a Dream....


Amen brotha, I have that dream too 👍
 
same here, apart from the loans part which ill replace with
i have a dream that someday i will be able to repay my parents for all the thousands of dollars and time they have spent to train me in America 😀
i have a dream that MCPHS will accept me!!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have a dream
Midwestern, Glendale will accept me😀
Tomorrow, when I wake up, my dream come ture😍
:laugh::laugh::laugh:
 
I have that same dream. 🙂

that someday a pharmacy school will accept me....I have a Dream...
that someday I will be able to pay off all my loans....I have a Dream...
that someday I will be making 6 figures.....I have a Dream....
 
that someday a pharmacy school will accept me....I have a Dream...
that someday I will be able to pay off all my loans....I have a Dream...
that someday I will be making 6 figures.....I have a Dream....



Please do not mock MLK's speech.
 
I have a dream if the pharmacist pay dropped to 50k/year to see who would be really interested in the profession.
 
I have a dream, I need to get into South as soon as possible. I do not have time to waste. I need to graduate 2012. 🙂
 
I have a dream.. that UB will take me off their stupid pre-interview waitlist, offer me an interview, and then accept me!!!:xf::xf::xf::xf::xf:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i have a dream...
...that the only lines separating success from failure, are the ones we draw.
 
I have a dream...that I will get accepted to a pharmacy school, any school (preferably USC or Western), this application cycle.
 
I have a dream...that I will get accepted to a pharmacy school, any school (preferably USC or Western), this application cycle.

Why don't you dream of marrying to a pharmacist? This is easier since you just have to marry, and you will have the word Dr. or pharmacist next to your name. Like Dr. X's wife, or Mr. Pharmacist's wife.😉
 
Why don't you dream of marrying to a pharmacist? This is easier since you just have to marry, and you will have the word Dr. or pharmacist next to your name. Like Dr. X's wife, or Mr. Pharmacist's wife.😉

That would be nice, but instead of Pharmacist replace it with Billionaire. Thanks. 😉
 
I have a dream that I'll get into pharmacy school this year!!!!!!!! :scared:

Everything else that comes along with it is just a plus......